(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The AX 8042 DSP Matrix-Mixer and Automixer from RCF is a versatile digital matrix-mixer designed on a powerful DSP platform, dedicated for install sound and commercial audio applications. It has 8 universal MIC-LINE inputs, (one can be set as noise detection input) and 6 outputs on 4 lines.
- 40-bit floating point processing DSP, and 48 kHz 24-bit HI-Q Analog/Digital Conversion, dynamic range >112 dB
- 8 universal inputs with 48 VAC phantom facility and full audio processing, 4 hi-level routable balanced outputs with full audio processing
- 2 hi-level linkable outputs with full audio processing and low-pass crossover facility
- 10 programmable logic GPI inputs, 6 programmable GPO logic outputs (2 are relay supported)
- Configurable parametric EQs, gates, compressors, limiters, delays, priority levels, automatic gain control, levels, gains on in-out and cross points, auto-mixer operations, filters.
- Each unit can work as dual-room combiner with independent auto-mixer facility for each room
- Configurable ALC (Automatic Level Control) facility using Input 8 to connect a noise detection microphone. The control is then assignable to any output or group of outputs.
- USB connectivity for device configuration
|Inputs and Outputs
||Max. Input level: Mic/line +24 dBu Bal
Max. Gain: Mic to output +50 dB max
Max. Output level: 24 dBu Balanced
Output impedance: 50 ohms
||THD +N(1KHz@+22dBu): Analog In to Analog Out <0.01 %
CMRR(1KHz@Gain:+50dB): >75 dB
CrossTalk: <-90 dB
EIN(Gain:+50 dB, 150 Ω term): -122 dBm unweighted
Freq. Responce: 20Hz - 20KHz, +/-0.5 dB
Dynamic range: >114 dB
S/N Aweighted: >90 dB
A/D - D/A Converters: 24 bit
Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
||4 GB SD card reader
||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto selection)
48 VAC Phantom Power
||4.3 x 48.3 x 32.4 cm (1.7 x 19.0 x 12.8")
||5 Kg (10 lb)