(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Samson Servo 120a Power Amplifier is a stereo power amplifier that can be used for all types of recording applications, live performance or permanent installs. The amplifier provides "reference-class" audio performance and reliability in a compact, single rack space package.
The Servo 120 utilizes high current output power transistors and features an efficient bipolar circuit design that continuously keeps DC output during idling at or near 0 volts. This keeps idle speakers at their zero point. Thermal and overcurrent protection circuitry is provided, and the amplifier is convection cooled for silent operation, eliminating fan noise and the need for filter maintenance.
The Servo 120 provides balanced 1/4" TRS and RCA coaxial inputs and push-spring terminal outputs. Also included is a front-panel protection light, a headphone output, a speaker on/off switch, and 3-color LED meters.
- A stereo power amplifier for recording, live music, and installation applications
- Operates in both stereo or bridged mono
- 50 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- Stable bipolar circuit design continuously keeps DC output during idling at or near 0 volts, preventing unnecessary power applications to minimize heat overload
- Toroidal transformer power supply for high current and low profile
- High-current output power transistors
- Protection relay circuitry (linked to the DC offset circuitry) that prevents "thumps" when powering on or off
- Smart Servo circuitry protection against overheating and overcurrent
- Functions in stereo or bridged mono modes
- Front-panel headphone jack with speaker disable switch
- Five-segment LED meters for each channel continuously display power output levels and allow the user to correct for overloading (clipping) conditions
- Convection cooled (no fan)
- Compact, 1RU space unit
||Stereo @ 4 ohms: 60 watts per channel
Stereo @ 8 ohms: 50 watts per channel
Bridged @ 8 ohms: 120 watts
||+ 4dBu to achieve rated power (level control set to maximum)
||>10k ohms balanced/>10k ohms unbalanced
||Not specified by manufacturer
||10Hz to 20kHz
||105dB (22Hz to 22kHz bandwidth @ dB below rated output power)
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
||<0.01%, 80kHz LPF @ 1kHz, rated output power
||2 x 1/4" TRS phono, 2 x RCA coaxial
||4 x Push-spring terminal
1 x Headphone
|Controls Front Panel
||2 x Rotary input level control (41 position detented)
Speaker on/off switch
||1 x Stereo/Mono Bridge switch
||1 x 5 LED level metering, 1 x Protect, 1 x Power LED
||240W @ 120 V/60Hz
||19" x 11 1/2" x 1 3/4"
||15.6 lbs (7.08kg)
||Front-panel speaker on/off switch and dedicated headphone jack enables private cue monitoring of the input signal
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review