(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rycote 104405 - Reporter Mic Foam is a discreet, slip-on foam windshield, designed to protect the microphone head against light wind and pop noise. Made of durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam, these windshields offer up to 20 dB wind noise attenuation, whilst keeping high frequency loss to a minimum.
Engineered exclusively for Rycote, this high quality foam also provides excellent resistance against the damaging effects of moisture and UV light. Additionally, you can now also benefit from a further 12 dB wind noise attenuation with Rycote's Foam Windjammer™, specifically designed to accomodate our range of Mic Foam windshields.
- Foam windscreen is designed to avoid high-frequency roll-off
- Up to 20dB of wind noise attenuation
- UV and moisture resistant
Suitable for - reporter microphones of 40 mm diameter with slots no further than 55 mm from the front of the microphone.
- Up to 20 dB wind and pop noise attenuation with minimal high-frequency loss from this discreet, slip-on windshield
- Excellent resistance to moisture and UV light from the durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam