(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rycote 104416 - Small Diaphragm Mic Foam is a discreet, slip-on foam windshield, designed to protect small-diaphragm shotgun microphones against light wind and pop noise.
Made of durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam, the foam windshields offer up to 20 dB wind noise attenuation, whilst keeping high frequency loss to a minimum. Engineered exclusively for Rycote, this high quality foam also provides excellent resistance against the damaging effects of moisture and UV light. All Rycote Foam Windshields can now also be fitted with an additional Foam Windjammer™ for a further 12 dB wind noise attenuation
- Foam windscreen is designed to avoid high-frequency roll-off
- Up to 20dB of wind noise attenuation
- UV and moisture resistant
Suitable for - for small diaphragm mics of 18-22 mm diameter and up to 32mm long
- Up to 20 dB wind and pop noise attenuation with minimal high-frequency loss from this discreet, slip-on windshield
- Excellent resistance to moisture and UV light from the durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam
- Available in black or in a range of bright colours to match your company identity