The Sennheiser MZTX31PPT - Table Stand with Push-Talk Button has XLR-3 connections so you can operate the MZH 3015, MZH 3040, MZH 3042, MZH 3062 and MZH 3072 goosenecks. It features an XLR-3F socket for connecting a gooseneck and an XLR-3M socket for connecting a microphone cable.
The MZTX 31 PTT also has a MIC button and status light so you control what is broadcast over the microphone and always are aware of your live status.
- Specifically Designed - The MZTX 31 is designed to specifically fit the following Sennheiser gooseneck microphones MZH 3015, MZH 3040, MZH 3042, MZH 3062 and MZH 3072.
- XLR Connections - Connect your gooseneck microphones with an XLR-3F and then connect the microphone cable with an XLR-3M.
- Press-Talk Button - Use the press-talk button to control what comments are broadcast over the microphone. The status light makes it easy to tell if you're transmitting or not.
- XLR-3F socket for connecting the goosenecks
- MIC button / Status light
- XLR-3M socket for connecting a microphone cable
- Operating mode switch on/off - PTT