The K-Tek KE-110CCR Avalon Series Aluminium Boompole with Coiled Cable and Bag Kit includes a lightweight telescoping five-section pole and a K-Tek boompole kit bag with an adjustable grab handle. It can be used for ENG, EFP, and other field recording applications.
The K-Tek KE-110CCR Avalon Series Aluminium Boompole provides a moderately priced, lightweight boompole solution for ENG, EFP, and other field recording applications. Its sturdy aluminium design is tough enough to endure the rigours of road use, while remaining lightweight and travel-worthy. This pole features an internal coiled cable and an XLR connection at the base of the pole. A total of five aluminium sections telescope between 0.9 to 2.8 m and will easily store in any standard equipment case. The captive-collet coupling system locks each section in place for even further reliability.
The Boompole Kit Bag from K-Tek is a duffel style bag for transporting boom poles. The bag features an adjustable grab handle.
- Internal coiled XLR cable and connection at the base
- The KE-110CCR features a side-mounted XLR connection
- Designed to fit in any standard equipment case, for ENG, EFP, and DV location production work
- Jam-resistant collar coupling
- Unique pole-top design with cable retention slots and replaceable stainless steel mounting stud
|K-Tek KE-110CCR Avalon Series Aluminium Boompole with Internal XLR Cable|
|Length||0.9 to 2.8 m|
|K-Tek Boompole Kit Bag|