K-Tek KEG-100CC Avalon Series Graphite Boompole with Coiled Cable and Bag KitProduct #52315 | SKU KTKEG100CCB
- KEG-100CC Boompole with Coiled Cable
- Boompole Kit Bag
- Features a Bottom-Mounted XLR Connection
The K-Tek KEG-100CC Avalon Series Graphite Boompole with Coiled Cable and Bag Kit includes a lightweight telescoping five-section pole and a K-Tek boompole kit bag with an adjustable grab handle. It can be used to mount a shotgun microphone during ENG, EFP, and other field recording applications.
The K-Tek KEG-100CC Avalon Series Graphite Boompole provides a moderately priced, lightweight boompole solution for ENG, EFP, and other field recording applications. Its sturdy graphite design is tough enough to endure the rigours of road use while remaining lightweight and travel worthy. This pole features an internally coiled cable and an XLR connection at the base of the pole. A total of 5 sections telescope between 65.8 to 267 cm, and will easily store in any standard equipment case. The captive-collet coupling system locks each section in place for even further reliability.
The Boompole Kit Bag from K-Tek is a duffel style bag for transporting boom poles. The bag features an adjustable grab handle.
- Designed to fit in any standard equipment case for ENG, EFP, and DV location production work
- The KEG-100CC features a bottom-mounted, 3-pin XLR connection at the base
- Jam-resistant collar coupling
- Unique pole-top design with cable retention slots and replaceable stainless steel mounting stud
|K-Tek KEG-100CC Avalon Series Graphite Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable|
|Minimum Length||65.8 to 267 cm|
|Maximum Length||65.8 to 267 cm|
|K-Tek Boompole Kit Bag|