Azden SMH-1 Shock Mount for Shotgun Microphones has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The SMH-1 is a universal shock-mount shotgun microphone holder designed to keep the microphone "out of the shot" by moving it up and away from the camera body/lens. With its attached "hot-shoe"mount, the holder is equipped with specially formulated elastomer isolators that reduce noise from vibration. The SMH-1 comes standard with the SGM-1X, SGM-2X and SGM-1000 and will work perfectly with many other manufactures models. The base of the holder is tapped to allow the attachment to various stands.
The SMH-1 features a single piece housing with flexible bands to hold the shotgun securly and to isolate it from unwanted vibration and noise. It has a built-in shoe mount and standard 3/8" threads on the bottom of the holder for mounting to a boom pole or tripod.
- Camera mount shock absorbing shotgun microphone holder.
- Universal; works with most cameras and shotgun microphones.
- Easy to use, simple, compact, one piece, sturdy construction.
- Isolates microphone from vibration and noise.
- Built-in (male) shoe mount adapter.
- 3/8" threads on the bottom of holder for mounting to a boom pole or tripod