(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rycote INV-BH InVision Microphone Suspension addresses the demand for a professional, Rycote-quality shockmount in the studio, conference settings and speech capturing applications.
The entire mount is comprised of two large InVision lyres with two clips that accommodate microphone bodies measuring 19 to 34mm in diameter. The lyres rest on a bar with a 3/8" threaded stand adapter at the base.
The stand adapter itself features an integrated cable clip for securing excess cable and minimizing noise. The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
The InVision suspension system is available in various clip sizes to accommodate different microphones. The versatile 19 to 34mm mounting clips included with this system are intended for mounting a wide variety of microphones.
Among Some of the Compatible Microphones are:
- Rode NT4 Rode NTG-8 Shure VP89L Shure SM89 Neumann KMR82i Sennheiser MKH8070 Sennheiser MKH816 Sennheiser K6ME67
Large Lyre Suspension for Boom Operation
- The large lyre suspension webs measure 70mm high and 40mm wide to accommodate heavier microphones. This is ideal for static stand mounting as well as boom placement.
19 to 25mm Mounting Clips
- The clips included with this system accommodate microphone diameters measuring between 19 to 25mm in diameter. The clips mount a wide variety of microphones that measure under 120mm long.
- The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
Integrated 3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter
- A 3/8" threaded stand adapter is featured at the base for microphone stand mounting.
||Lyre (Suspension): 2.75 x 1.57" (70 x 40mm) (WxH)
Clips: 19 to 34mm (0.74 to 1.33") (Both)
Length: 19.68" (50cm)
3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter