(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rycote Softie Lyre Mount with MHR replaces the built-in or accessory mic mount on your camera. It includes three sets of metric screws as well, which allow it to be connected directly to most common camcorders, including the Panasonic DVX-series, Sony NXCAM, DSR, HVR, PMW and HDR-series, many Canon X-series models and more.
The mount uses Rycote's patented Lyre technology and the durable W-shaped Lyre clips are made of hard-wearing and heat-resistant thermoplastic. Plus, the mic clip dramatically reduces the effects of unwanted noise caused by vibrations. The mount is particularly effective at reducing or eliminating lens motor and cable-borne noise. It can also be rotated and tilted freely on any axis, and may be stored in bags with a mic still fitted. The mount can be removed quickly as well.
- Replaces built-in or accessory camera mounts or clamps
- Supplied with three sets of 20mm metric screws (M2.5, M3, M4)
- Compatible with many common camcorders
- Mount mic clip is based on Rycote's patented Lyre technology
- Mic clip accommodates mics from 0.75 to 1" (19 to 25mm) in diameter and up to 11.8" (300mm) in length (including the slab-sided Sennheiser MKH range)
- Durable W-shaped Lyre clips are made of hard-wearing and heat-resistant thermoplastic
- Mount dramatically reduces the noise caused by unwanted vibrations and thumps
- Mount is particularly effective at reducing or eliminating lens motor and cable-borne noise
- Mount can be rotated and tilted freely on any axis, and may be stored in bags with a mic still fitted
- The mount can also be removed quickly should it be required, leaving the MHR in place on the camcorder
||Mount works with many common camcorders
||Fits mics with 0.75 - 1" (19 - 25mm) diameter
||Supports mics up to 11.8" (300mm) long
||Not specified by manufacturer