(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The U841A delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A has a 360° pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Small-diameter UniPoint® capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and silicone foam bottom pad minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: –40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Sound Input Level: Phantom: 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range(Typical) Phantom: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current / Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight: (Microphone) 2.8 oz (78 g)
- Weight: (Power Module) 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Dimensions: (Microphone) 2.56" (65.0 mm) diameter, 0.59" (15.1 mm) height
Dimensions: (Power Module)
- 3.31" (84.0 mm) H x
- 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x
- 0.87" (22.0 mm) D
- Output Connector (POWER MODULE) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 25.0' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories Furnished: AT8531 power module; battery; soft protective pouch
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review