(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The MX690 Boundary Microphone from Shure features a built-in wireless transmitter that is compatible with Shure's SLX UHF series wireless microphone receivers. The boundary microphone features a cardioid polar pattern for sufficient noise suppression and optimum pick up of conversations, speech, interviews etc. The internal wireless transmitter eliminates the need to run cable and drill holes. A programmable Mute switch includes push-to-talk and push-to-mute modes. Bi-colour LED provides status information and the MX690 is conveniently powered on two AA alkaline batteries. This microphone operates within the 518.200 to 541.800 MHz frequency band.
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- Bi-colour status indicator
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequency synchronisation
- Programmable mute function
- Battery level indicator
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Logic output for remote LED and mute control
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 17 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||96 dB|
|Operating Current Consumption||130 mA+/-15 mA|