The AKG CK61 is a modular cardioid microphone capsule designed for use with the AKG GN series, HM 1000, and LM 3 gooseneck, hanging and lavalier microphone fixtures. The cardioid polar pattern minimises noise and ambiance at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone. The result increases directivity and provides high gain-before-feedback response when using near speakers or monitors.
The CK61 features an ultra-linear, wide frequency response between 20Hz to 20kHz. The result is pristine detail and accurate reproduction. The dual wind screen design employs an outer layer which disperses initial wind stream while the second layer further diffuses the wind stream before reaching the diaphragm. The module design allows quick and easy capsule replacement for added flexibility.
Ultra Linear Frequency Response
- The CK61 features an ultra-linear, wide frequency response between 20Hz to 20kHz. The result is pristine detail and accurate reproduction.
Gold Plated Self Cleaning Connector Pins
- The gold plated connector pins provide higher conductivity and achieve greater overall sound quality.
- The CK61 is designed with a threaded connection for use with the GN series, HM 1000 or LM 3 microphone fixtures. The modular design offers quick capsule replacement and enhances flexibility.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimises noise and ambient audio signal at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone capsule.
Dual Layer Wind Protection
- The dual layer windscreen provides a primary layer which disperses the incoming wind stream while the second layer further diffuses wind flow before reaching the diaphragm.
|Frequency Response||50Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||> 73dB (A-weighted)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||125dB (1% THD)|
|Power Requirements||9 to 52 Volts Phantom Power |
requires DPA adapter included in GN, HM or LM3 series modules
|Output Impedance||Electrical Impedance: < 600 ohms|
|Output Connectors||Threaded termination for use with GN, HM or LM3 series modules|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||26.5 x 21mm (1 x 0.83") (Length x Diameter)|