The Sennheiser ME102 - Microphone Capsule (Anthracite) features a sensitivity and frequency response suitable for professional broadcast, recording and public address applications. The capsule's threaded fitting is compatible with Sennheiser KA100 and KA100S cables for integration with various transmitters and input devices. The omni-directional polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise due to clothing, wind and proximity effect.
This mini-microphone system fulfils professional demands for sound quality and rugged handling, and is suitable for all areas of live work where a small and unobtrusive microphone is needed for vocal and speech
- Omni-directional Pattern - The omni-directional polar pattern provides a generous pick up at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern is effective in minimizing noise due to handling and proximity effect.
- Optional Connectors Available - The capsule's threaded fitting is compatible with Sennheiser KA100 ( angle-copper), and KA100S (steel) cables for integration with various transmitters and input devices. The optional cables are available in straight or right-angled configurations.
- Contoured Frequency Response - The frequency response features a contoured low-end for good rejection of low-frequency noise and rumble.
- Excellent speech clarity
- Minimal inherent self-noise
- Omni-directional or cardioid microphone capsules, can be quickly interchanged
- Optionally available with right-angled plug (copper wire cable, extremely insensitive to handling noise) or with straight plug (steel wire cable, very resistant to tearing)
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 10 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Power Requirements: Supplied by K6 or K6 P Power Modules
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 33 dB
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Weight w/o cable: 1 g
- Dimensions: 6 x 12 mm