(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
AKG C519ML Woodwind and Brass Microphone with mini-XLR ConnectionProduct #5840 | SKU C519ML |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Terminates to a 3-pin mini-XLR connector
- Adjustable vise-clamp
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Adjustable gooseneck
The AKG C519ML is a high quality, miniature microphone designed for capturing woodwind and brass instruments for crucial recording and live sound applications. The C519ML features an adjustable vice that allows mounting on the bell of trumpets, trombones, saxophones and much more.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and minimises noise and leakage that may occur from adjacent instruments. An adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone placement. The C519ML is sure to be an efficient tool for crucial recording, project studio recording and live sound reinforcement.
- Terminates to a 3-pin mini-XLR connector for use with the B29L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter and AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Adjustable vise-clamp mounts to the bell of any brass or woodwind instrument
- Cardioid polar pattern minimises noise and off-axis leakage
- Adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone capsule placement
|Frequency Response||60Hz to 20kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||130/132 dB SPL (for 1%/3% THD)|
|Power Requirements||9 to 52V Phantom|
|Output Impedance||Recommended Load: >/= 2000 ohms|
|Output Connectors||Mini 3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||213 x 47mm
Cable Length: 1.5m
In The Box
- AKG C519ML Woodwind and Brass Microphone with mini-XLR Connection
- A400 Adapter
- Microphone Bag
- W44 Windscreen