(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Shure BETA181-O Side Address Instrument MicrophoneProduct #3963 | SKU BETA181-O |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Side Address Omnidirectional Capsule
- Interchangeable Capsule Design
- High SPL Handling
- Wide Frequency Response
Authorised N.Z. SHURE dealer (12-month warranty)
The BETA 181/O Omnidirectional Compact Side-Address Instrument Microphone from Shure is a durable, small diaphragm, electret condenser microphone with an interchangeable capsule design. The Beta 181/O ships with a omnidirectional capsule for ambient/room and instrument ensemble applications. The microphone features a wide frequency response and rugged build, making it great for the stage and recording studio.
- BETA 181/O for ambient/room and instrument ensemble applications
- Interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to a compact preamplifier with integrated XLR connections for the ultimate in low-profile application flexibility (Each Beta 181 ships with one polar pattern capsule and one XLR preamplifier. Capsules available separately for custom flexibility.)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design features innovative locking ring to provide secure connection between capsule and preamplifier
- Frequency response tailored for wide dynamic range applications for use in high SPL environments
- Furnished with stand adapter, windscreen, and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to four polar pattern capsules)
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70.5 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||23.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||157 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||133.5 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||2.4 mA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
In The Box
- Shure BETA181-O Side Address Instrument Microphone
- A57F Microphone Clip
- Foam Case Assembly for BETA181 Condenser Microphone
- A181WS Replacement Foam Windscreen for Beta 181 Microphone
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review