(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AT2035 MicrophoneProduct #2568 | SKU AT2035 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 80 Hz High-Pass Filter
- -10 dB Pad Switch
- Shock Mount and Protective Pouch
The AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica features a side-address design and can be used in critical home, project, or professional studio applications as well as live performances. The microphone offers a cardioid polar pattern for minimal feedback and off-axis noise. The element and output stage combine to produce a smooth yet natural audio quality with low noise. There is an 80 Hz high-pass filter switch for eliminating low frequency hum and other associated noises, and a -10 dB pad switch provides more headroom when capturing transient signals that may otherwise cause peak distortion. The microphone also includes a shock mount, a threaded adapter, and a protective pouch.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount and protective pouch
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||12 dB|
|Maximum SPL||148 dB SPL|
|Low-Cut Filter||12 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz|
|Dynamic Range||136 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3.8 µA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
Buy Together & Save!
In The Box
- AT2035 Microphone
- AT8458 Shockmount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Protective Pouch