(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
With the Lewitt LCT 240 2/3-inch diaphragm condenser microphone, Lewitt introduces a high precision multi-purpose tool that sets new benchmarks in terms of performance and ease of use. Designed for use in live performances as well as (home) studio recordings, the LCT 240 will leave a lasting impression with users expecting accurate and unaltered tracking of speech, vocals and instruments.
The LCT 240 is equipped with a high-performance back-electret capsule delivering a warm, distortion-free and natural sound. The very low self-noise and a wide dynamic range ensures a detailed sound reproduction in any setting. Like all models of the Authentica series, the LCT 240 also features a transformerless circuitry which makes it immune to electromagnetic interference.
Technological improvements such as automatic attenuation and clipping history, as well as an illuminated user interface and pushbuttons that allow for noiseless switching, make this sturdy all-rounder a highly convenient and reliable choice.
- 8-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Cardioid pattern selection ensuring maximum flexibility and an undisturbed workflow
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and low self-noise level of 15 dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: .66" (17mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 166dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB-A
- Self Noise: 16dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: 40Hz, -12dB/octave; 300Hz, -6dB/octave
- Pads: -10dB, -20dB
- Connector: XLR
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Overhead miking such as drums, percussion
- Room ambiance pick-up such as guitar amplifier, drums
- Wind instruments such as brass and woodwinds
- Live and studio applications
- Recording, home recording
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review