SKU TLM 107 - NICKEL
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Neumann TLM 107 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Nickel)Product #31093 | SKU TLM 107 - NICKEL |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Transformerless Circuitry
- 5 Polar Patterns with Back-Lit Display
- Low Self-Noise
- Withstands High SPL
- Two Selectable High-Pass Filters
The nickel Neumann TLM 107 is a high-quality, flexible large diaphragm condenser microphone with five selectable polar patterns that is designed to accommodate a wide variety of professional studio, broadcast and demanding home recording applications.
The TLM 107 is engineered with a transformerless design that permits a high degree of linearity and a large dynamic range. Featuring selectable omnidirectional, wide angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid and figure-8 polar patterns, this microphone is suitable for a wide range of miking techniques and configurations.
The mic also features -6dB and -12dB pads that can be engaged for recording louder sound sources such as brass or guitar amplifiers. Additionally, it has selectable high-pass filters at both 40 Hz and 100 Hz for filtering out unwanted low frequencies to save you time when mixing.
- Low self-noise of 10 dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level of 141 dB SPL, can be increased to 153 dB SPL with pad
- Low cut and pad are controlled via navigation
- Pad and low cut status displayed by LED
- Illuminated polar pattern display
- Indicator light displays are turned off automatically after 15 seconds
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional, Wide-Angle Cardioid|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||72 dB CCIR
84 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||22 dB CCIR
10 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||141 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||11 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3.2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
In The Box
- Neumann TLM 107 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Nickel)
- SG 2 Stand Mount (Black)
- Wooden Box
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review