An affordable choice for today's modern digital broadcast facilities, the RODE BROADCASTER is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that features a true full-range response especially suited for voice-over use.
Large Diaphragm Condenser
The microphone features a 1" gold sputtered transducer, yielding a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response and SPL rating of 135dB resulting in optimum sound reproduction.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The cardioid pattern isolates source signal for greater gain before feed-back.
The capsule features an internal pop-filter that reduces noise and "plosives"
The capsule is internally shock mounted further reducing noise and protecting the capsule from damage.
- Transducer: Externally Polarized 25mm (1") Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): >114dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >80dB (1kHz rel 1Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 128dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
- Power Requirements: +48V, +24V Phantom Power
- Output Impedance: 40 (ohms)
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR-female
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 12dB / octave, -3dB @ 120Hz
- Dimensions: 6.57 x 1.97" (167 x 50mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 1.3kg (577g) mic only
- BM1 Microphone Holder
- Carry Case
- 5-pin Plug
- 10 Year Warranty