(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
From Rode, this package delivers a matched set of NT-1A studio condenser microphones. The package includes a pair of matched NT-1a microphones, shock-mounts and storage pouches. The microphones are optimized for accurate results for stereo capturing.
The heart of the NT-1, the capsule, features a full 1" gold sputtered diaphragm. This precision transducer is mounted in a proprietary internal shock mounting system. The cardioid pattern reduces off-axis noise, resulting in a low-cost, professional solution for capturing vocals and instruments. The Rode NT-1A is an ideal solution for the home or project recording studio.
- 1" Gold Sputtered Mylar Diaphragm
- Ultra Low Noise
- State of the Art Transformerless Circuitry
- Monocoque sub-assembly
- Internal Shock Mounting System
- Transducer: Externally Polarized 1" (25mm) Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response" 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >88 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1k Ohm load)
- Power Requirements: 48V
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.96 x 7.08 x 1.96" (50 x 180 x 50mm)
- Weight: 11.49 oz (326g)