(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rode NT1000 is a side address, large diaphragm microphone intended for vocal and general instrument recording. The NT1000 features a gold plated large diaphragm capsule with a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pick-up pattern is effective in minimizing noise from off axis sections of the microphone. The capsule is internally shock mounted further minimizing handling noise as well as protecting the capsule from potential damage. The NT1000 provides a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz. High quality output electronics provide transparent audio reproduction at high output levels while maintaining a low noise floor. The NT1000 is powered via +48 Volt Phantom Power and includes the Rode SM1 microphone mount.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The cardioid pick-up pattern is effective in minimizing noise from off axis sections of the microphone such as monitors, instruments, room ambiance etc.
Gold Plated Diaphragm
The gold plated diaphragm provides transparent signal reproduction and frequency response. The diaphragm is internally shock-mounted, providing protection against potential damage.
Wide Frequency Response
The NT1000's 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response allows the microphone to be used in a variety of applications.
- Transducer: (Polarized 1" Pressure-Gradient) Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, (+/- 1.6 dB)
- Dynamic Range (Typical): > 134 dB (A-Weighted, per IEC268-15)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 88 dB (A-Weighted, per IEC268-15)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: > 140 dB SPL, (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1k Ohm Load)
- Power Requirements: Phantom 6mA @ P48 (35v - 53v)
- Output Impedance:100 Ohms
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency:Roll-Off None
- Dimensions: 8.36 x 2" (209 x 50mm) LxDdiameter
- Weight: 24.1 oz. (682 g)
- (M-2) Stand Mount
- 3/8 - 5/8" Thread Adapter
- Zippered Pouch
- 10 Year Warranty