(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount / pop filter, 10' (3m) XLR cable, a dust cover, and of course the Rode NT2-A multi-pattern condenser microphone. Also included in this package is an instructional DVD with an in-depth tutorial by Grammy nominated producer John Merchant.
The Rode NT2-A is regarded as one of the most flexible condenser microphones in its class. Its high-quality, large dual-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser element delivers maximum flexibility in virtually any recording scenario. Superior electronics result in ultra-low noise performance, and its fixed variable pad, pattern and filter adjustments provide the flexibility and control needed by musicians and recording engineers alike.
- The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount, XLR cable, dust cover and instructional DVD by Grammy Award nominated producer John Merchant
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Includes SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m XLR cable, dustcover and exclusive training DVD.
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 87dB (1kHz rel 1Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
Maximum Input Sound Level:
- 147dB (@ 1% THD into 1k ohm)
- 157dB (@ 1% THD into 1k ohm) - pad at maximum
- Power Requirements: +48 Volts
- Output Impedance: 200 ohm
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR balanced
- Pad: 3-position: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 3-position: flat, 80Hz or 40Hz
- Dimensions: 8.228 x 2.16" (209 x 55mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (860 g)
- SM6 Shockmount & Pop Filter
- XLR Cable - 10' (3m)
- Dust Cover
- Insructional DVD
- 10 Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review