(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Shure SM27 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneProduct #3851 | SKU SM27 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Uniform Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Flat Neutral Frequency Response
- 3-Position Low-Frequency Cut
- -15 dB Pad Switch
The SM27 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Shure is a large diaphragm microphone for capturing vocals and instruments in project studio recording applications. Among the SM27's features is a cardioid polar pattern, -15 dB pad switch and 3-position low-cut filter switch.
The cardioid capsule effectively minimises off-axis noise while reducing feedback and a -15 dB pad maximises headroom, reducing peak noise and distortion caused by transient (peaking) audio signals. The SM27's 3-position low-cut filter switch minimises low-frequency noise and proximity effect. Overall the SM27 is a modestly priced microphone that is sure to please musicians, vocalists, and experienced audio engineers alike.
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates feedback and off-axis noise
- The -15 dB pad switch maximises headroom and minimises distortion caused by peaks
- Three-position low-cut roll-off switch minimises low-frequency noise
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||84.5 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||9.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||133 dB SPL
138 dB SPL
|Low-Cut Filter||6 dB/Octave @ 115 Hz
18 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz
|Dynamic Range||123 dB
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||5.4 µA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V|
In The Box
- Shure SM27 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- A27SM Elastic Suspension Microphone Shock Mount
- Zippered Pouch
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review