The ULS, Ultra Linear Series, offers four reference class small condenser microphones. The series is intended primarily for studio and broadcast applications in which state-of-the-art performance is mandated. With the available cardioid, hyper-cardioid, omnidirectional, and highly directional shotgun capsules, the Ultra Linear Series offer an incredible flexible solution for speech, vocal, instrumental and ambient recordings.
Thanks to the ultra linear preamp the capsules have a vastly improved noise floor, permitting self noise performance in the range of 9 to 11dB-A. Maximum sound pressure levels in the range of 144dB can be attained with no greater than 0.5% distortion, giving the capsules a new level of overall performance. The ULS series microphones misses out on coloration, distortion and noise and offer just pure sound.
- Ultra low noise for unbelievable equivalent noise levels of 9 to 11dB-A only
- Four different capsules available provides the right solution for every application
- 1/2-inch true condenser technology with ULS design offers ruler-flat frequency responses
- Transformer-less preamp provides extremely low distortion and highest reliability
- Self-cleaning contact with huge contact area ensures reliable operation and extremely long life
CK 61-ULS cardioid capsule
The broadband, ruler-flat frequency response and consistent polar pattern of the CK 61-ULS make it ideal for critical recording and live sound applications where consistent suppression of off-axis sound is an important requirement. Includes foam windscreen.
- SA60 Stand Adapter
- W32 Windscreen
- Hard Shell Road Case