(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AT4053B Hypercardioid Condenser MicrophoneProduct #30850 | SKU AT4053B |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Dialogue Boompole Microphone
- AT4900b-48 Body
- AT4053b-EL Hypercardioid Head Capsule
- Direct-Coupled Balanced Output
- Transformerless Circuitry
The AT4053b Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica features a professional-quality shotgun design, suitable for field and studio use. It consists of the company's AT4900b-48 microphone body and AT4053b-EL hypercardioid head capsule, providing a hypercardioid pickup pattern for minimising off-axis noise and improving the isolation of your desired sound source. The microphone's internal transformerless circuitry reduces distortion and provides correlation of high-speed transients. There is a direct-coupled balanced output for a clean signal under high-output conditions and a strong turned-brass housing for durability. A switchable high-pass filter reduces low frequency noise, and a -10 dB pad picks up loud sound sources. The package includes a microphone stand clamp, a windscreen, and carrying case.
- For professional recording, broadcast, and sound reinforcement applications
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry minimises low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Turned-brass microphone housing for durability
- RoHS compliant
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||78 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||16 dB|
|Maximum SPL||145 dB SPL
155 dB SPL
|Low-Cut Filter||12 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz|
|Dynamic Range||129 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||4.8 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V|
In The Box
- Audio Technica AT4053B Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone
- AT8405a Snap-in Microphone Stand Clamp
- Protective Carrying Case
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review