(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Lewitt's LCT 340 is a 0.8-inch externally polarized condenser microphone that excels at capturing acoustic and percussion instruments, drums and vocals, and is perfectly suited for sophisticated live and studio applications. Two interchangeable capsules allow for quick and easy switching of patterns, ensuring greater flexibility without changing microphones.
The LCT 340 is equipped with four-position low-cut filter and pre-attenuation slide switches, dual-color LED indicators and a convenient snap closure. It offers a dynamic range of 124 dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 15 dB. Last but not least, its transformerless output makes this ruggedly designed pro-mic resistant to electrical interference and a first-class pick for true sound enthusiasts.
- Affordable and flexible electret condenser microphone for studio or live use
- Bright LED indicators make it easy to check mic settings in a dark environment
- Wide dynamic range (124dB) makes this a great mic for virtually any sound source
- Switchable pad (0, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB) makes it easy to record louder sound sources, up to 157dB SPL
- High-pass filter (off, 40Hz, 150Hz, 300Hz) makes this a flexible microphone for both stage and studio
- Shockmount, windscreen, and carry pouch included
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm SizeL .8" (20.4mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 157dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 79dB-A
- Self Noise: 15dB-A
- Low Cut Filter: 40Hz, -12dB/octave; 150Hz & 300Hz, -6dB/octave
- Pads: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB
- Connector: XLR