(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rode NT3 Microphone is an affordable cardioid condenser microphone for studio use. It is ideal for location, studio, and live use, and its transformerless output and quality construction delivers open, pristine sound.
The NT 3's cardioid pick-up pattern effectively isolates source signal, and the output circuitry and diaphragm are manufactured to further minimize noise due from radio frequency interference or bad grounding. The NT 3 can be powered by either 48-volt phantom or a single 9-volt alkaline battery, and the convenient On/Off switch allows user flexibility and control for sound reinforcement applications.
The NT 3 features a cardioid pick up pattern effectively isolates source signal.
The output circuitry and diaphragm are manufactured to further minimize noise due to radio frequency interference and bad grounding.
Flexible Power Options
The NT 3 can be powered via 48-volt phantom or a single 9-volt alkaline battery if phantom power is not available.
A convenient On/Off switch allows user flexibility and control for sound reinforcement applications.
- Zippered Pouch
- Stand Mount with 3/8 - 5/8" Thread Adapter
- Wind Shield
- 10-Year Warranty
- Transducer: Externally Polarized 3/4" (19mm) Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 123dB (per IEC268-15)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dB (per IEC268-15)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 140dB SPL, (@ 1% THD into 1K)
- Power Requirements: P48, P24, P12 Phantom, or 9v Battery
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Dimensions: 8.24 x 1.28" (206 x 32mm) LxDdiameter
- Weight: 13.09 oz (371g) without Battery