(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rode NT55MP are simply a matched, stereo pair of NT55 microphones. The pair are matched in frequency and sensitivity response for accurate stereo audio pickup of vocal ensembles, instruments, ambiance and more.
The NT55 feature a 3 position Pad switch for added headroom while capturing loud, peaking audio signal. A 3-position low-cut filter switch eliminates low frequency noise. The NT55 is an ideal choice for vocals, guitar, drums, cabinets and more. The NT55 includes interchangeable omnidirectional and cardioid capsules for even further flexibility.
Omnidirectional and cardioid capsules are included for added flexibility.
3-Position Pad Switch
0, -10 and -20dB pad switch enhance headroom and minimize distortion.
3-Position Low Frequency Roll Off
Flat, 75Hz and 150Hz roll-off filter switch minimizes low frequency noise.
- 2 x RM5 Clip
- 2 x Omnidirectional Capsule
- 2 x Cardioid Capsule
- 10 Year Conditional Warranty
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid and Omnidirectional Capsule
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 121dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 15dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 136dB (@ 1% THD into 1kOhm)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: 0, -10 and -20dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Dimensions: 5.70 x 0.78" (145 x 20mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 4 oz (110g)