Rode iXY Stereo Recording Microphone for iPhone iPadProduct #12580 | SKU RODIXY
- For iPhone 4/4S, iPad 1st/2nd/3rd Gen
- Two 1/2" Cardioid Condenser Capsules
- Onboard A/D Conversion
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz Recording
- Works with Paid or Free App
The RØDE iXY Stereo Recording Microphone for iPhone/iPad provides an ideal way to record live music, meetings, lectures, reporting, dictation and any other applications that require stereo audio recordings by using a compatible iPhone or iPad. It's also well suited for use as an on-camera external mic. Two half-inch cardioid condenser capsules and on-board A/D conversion ensures highly detailed recordings for all your audio selections.
By downloading the paid RØDE Rec app to your device, you can benefit from multiple sampling rates up to 96kHz, equalisation effects (compressor/expander, high-pass filter, low pass filter, parametric AEQ), non-linear editing, geo and photo tagging, and one-touch publishing to SoundCloud, Dropbox, email, FTP and iTunes. The app allows control of the iXY's continuously adjustable input levels for equally accurate recordings in both loud and quiet environments. The free RØDE Rec LE app has limited features, but still allows 24-bit/96kHz recordings.
Also included are two accessories for the iXY. Use the foam windshield to help reduce wind noise when making recordings outdoors and the reinforced zip case for storage or transport.
- Stereo recording microphone for iPhone 4/4S or iPad 1st/2nd/3rd Gen
- Matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a 90-degree 'near coincident' alignment
- Onboard A/D conversion
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz recording (if used with the paid RØDE Rec or free RØDE Rec LE app)
- Comes with a foam windshield to reduce wind noise when recording outdoors
- Reinforced zip case protects the iXY for storage or transport
|Type||Dual end-address condenser mics|
|Capsule||12.7 mm matched pair|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||120 dB|
|Sensitivity||-42 dB re 1V/pa (8.52 mV @ 94 db) +-3 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise||18.8 dB SPL|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||75.1 dB|
|Digital Audio Resolution||Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz|