Samson CL2 Pencil Condenser Mic (Pair) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Samson CL2 Pencil Microphones are a pair of condenser microphones that include user replaceable omnidirectional and cardioid capsules for complete versatility in a wide range of applications.
Each microphone features a high-pass filter and -10dB Pad switch for minimizing low frequency noise and distortion due to overload. This complete set includes a durable, lightweight aluminum case with a pair of mic clips, pop filters, windscreens, shockmounts and the cardioid and omnidirectional capsules. The CL2 Pencil Microphones are versatile and well suited for capturing, guitar, piano, strings, drums, percussion, cymbals and vocals.
Samson CL2 Features:
The CL2 are a matched pair of condenser, capacitor "Pencil" microphones that deliver a uniform reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Removable Capsules
The microphones feature a removable capsule design and both omnidirectional and cardioid capsules are included.
- Includes Accessories
This complete set includes a durable, lightweight aluminum case with a pair of mic clips, pop filters, windscreens, shockmounts and the cardioid and omnidirectional capsules.
Samson CL2 Specifications:
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Cardioid: 19dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
- Omnidirectional: 18dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Cardioid: 134dB (THD < / - 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Omnidirectional: 133dB (THD < / - 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (IEC 268-15/DIN 45596)
- Output Impedance: Rated Impedance 200 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: -10dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: High-pass Filter
- Dimensions (LxDiameter): 5.91 x 0.79" (150 x 20mm)
- Weight: 5.97 oz (170 g)