(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser ME62 - Omni Microphone Module is an omnidirectional microphone capsule suitable for use with the K6, or K6P powering modules. This microphone can be used for reporting, discussions and interviews. The ME 62 is particularly suitable for good reproduction of "room" ambience and "spaced omni" stereo recording.
- Omni-directional pick-up pattern
- Minimal inherent self-noise
- Excellent rejection of rumble, wind and handling noise
- Wide frequency response
- High maximum sound pressure level
- Integral pop filter
- 1 ME 62 microphone
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Frequency response (microphone): 20-20000 Hz +- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 31 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 27 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
- Dimensions: d 22,5 x 94 mm
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review