(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser MKH8050 Supercardioid Condenser MicrophoneProduct #10149 | SKU 506291 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser MKH8050 - Supercardioid Condenser Microphone is a professional low-profile condenser for capturing vocals and instruments in recording and sound reinforcement applications. The modular design consists of the MKHC-8050 supercardioid capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
The supercardioid capsule is most effective in minimizing feedback and off-axis audio. The symmetrical transducer with two back-plates yields extremely low distortion. The wide frequency response provides exceptional detail and transparency. With its pristine audio quality and compact design the MKH-8050 is ideal for soloist capturing.
- Supercardioid Pickup - The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective in minimizing off-axis feedback and noise.
- Modular Design - The modular design consists of the MKHC-8050 supercardioid capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
- Symmetrical Transducer - The capsule features a symmetrical transducer with two back-plates resulting in extremely low distortion.
- Wide Frequency Response - A wide frequency response of 30Hz to 50kHz ensures accurate reproduction of instruments, ambiance, vocals, etc.
- Microphone head MKHC 8050
- XLR module MZX 8000
- Microphone clip MZQ 8000
- Windshield MZW 8000
- User manual
- Aluminium transport caser
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Modular design
- Wide frequency response 30 to 50.000 Hz
- Symmetrical transducer with 2 backplates providing extremly low distortion
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- Accurate directional pattern
- Non reflective Nextel coating
- Provides optimum separation of instruments
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super cardioid
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 50 kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 20 mV/Pa (- 34 dBV/Pa)
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 142 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 22 dB
- Phantom powering: 48 V +/- 4V
- Current consumption: 3,3 mA
- Audio output: XLR-3M balanced, transformerless, floating
- Dimensions: D=19 mm, L=74 mm (41 mm excluding XLR module)
- Weight: 55g (25 g excluding XLR module)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review