(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld MicrophoneProduct #32309 | SKU ATM510 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Ideal for Speech & Performances
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnet
- High Output
- Multi-Stage Grille
The Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone is versatile, rugged and sonically ideal choice for vocal performances, general speech and even instrument capturing. The ATM510 features a cardioid polar pattern for flexible positioning and minimal noise, a neodymium rare-earth transducer for high output and multi-stage grille for maximum protection against plosives (pops) and sibilance. The microphone's tough exterior is sure to handle the rigours of life on the road.
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
|Frequency Response||90Hz - 16kHz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1Pa|
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Dimensions||170 x 53.7mm|
In The Box
- Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex Mic Clamp
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review