(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview MicrophoneProduct #18665 | SKU RODREPORTER |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Omnidirectional Pattern
- Shock Mounted Capsule Reduces Noise
- Internal Pop Screen Reduces Plosives
- Frequency Response Optimised for Speech
- Die-Cast Aluminium Body & Matte Finish
The Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone from Rode is designed for interview and presentation uses. Its transducer capsule is shock mounted internally for rejection of wind and other low frequency environmental noises. With an internal plosive screen that rejects vocal plosives (pops), the Reporter Microphone is suited for both field reporting and interviews.
Rode designed the Reporter Microphone with a frequency response tailored for field reporting. The Reporter Microphone rejects frequencies below 70Hz, which are the source of most wind and various environmental noises. It also features a boost between 4 and 10kHz to help accentuate speech.
The Reporter Microphone's omnidirectional pickup pattern was designed to eliminate the need to move the microphone back and forth during interviews. With 360 degrees of pickup, the Reporter Microphone can be placed between you and your interview subject without the need to adjust its placement when the other person talks. The Reporter Microphone also features an internal multi-layer mesh basket that acts as a windscreen, avoiding the need for an external wind shield.
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Anti-glare matte black finish appears discreet on camera
- Multi-layer wind protection
- Does not require phantom power, enabling the use of field recorders without the ability to supply it
- Extra long balanced handle allows for comfortable handling and allows you to get closer to a sound source
- Removable two-sided polycarbonate/ABS plastic microphone flag for display of your organisation's logo
- Designed in Australia
|Output Connector||3-Pin XLR Male|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms|
|Dimensions (L x D)||279.4 x 50.8 mm|
Receive a FREE Rode DS-1 Microphone Desktop Stand when you purchase the Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone
Valid until the 30th April 2019
Promotion subject to availability, whilst stocks last
In The Box
- Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone
- ZP2 Zip Pouch
- Mic Flag
- Limited 10-Year Warranty with Online Registration
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review