(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Shure SM63 Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #10820 | SKU SM63 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- For Handheld Use in Broadcast and ENG
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Capsule
- 80 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Shockmount Minimises Handling Noise
Elegant yet rugged, the high-output Shure SM63 Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone , in champagne finish, is designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical. Its smooth, wide frequency response is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low frequency roll-off for reduced pickup of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphone virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low frequency roll-off and built-in shockmount for reduced handling noise and stand vibration pickup
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille resists damage from drops and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Excellent balance and feel for handheld use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
|Output Connector||3-Pin XLR Male|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Output Impedance||298 Ohms|
|Dimensions (L x D)||144.5 x 32.0 mm|
In The Box
- Shure SM63 Dynamic Microphone
- A57F Microphone Clip
- Carrying/Storage Bag
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review