(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Output from the microphone’s XLRM-type connector is low impedance (Lo-Z) balanced. The signal appears across Pins 2 and 3; Pin 1 is ground (shield). Output phase is “Pin 2 hot” – positive acoustic pressure produces positive voltage at Pin 2.
To avoid phase cancellation and poor sound, all mic cables must be wired consistently: Pin 1-to-Pin 1, etc. For a high-impedance (Hi-Z) mic input, connect a Lo-Z balanced cable to a Hi-Z matching transformer (A-T CP8201 or equal) at the equipment input.
The flexible gooseneck is easy to manipulate for proper positioning. Heavily lubricated, it operates smoothly and quietly. Should the unit become noisy with prolonged use, apply a light machine oil directly on the gooseneck area affected.
Take care to keep foreign particles from entering the windscreen. An accumulation of iron or steel filings on the diaphragm, and/or foreign material in the windscreen’s mesh surface, can degrade performance.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Versatile gooseneck design and dependable performance
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and “popping” when used extremely close
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Subcardioid
- Frequency Response: 200-5,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –60 dB (1.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- Impendance: 800 ohms
- Weight: 4.8 oz (135 g)
- Dimensions: 16.20" (412.7 mm) long, 0.98" (25.0 mm) head diameter, 0.75" (19.0 mm) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review