Shure 503BG Cardioid Gooseneck Dynamic Computer/Voice Recognition Microphone
Email me when stock arrives
Developed for computer voice recognition applications, the 503BG gooseneck microphone offers excellent voice fidelity while reducing background noise. Also use the 503BG microphone in other close-talking applications such as paging and talkback.
The 503BG gooseneck microphone features a low-impedance, moving coil type transducer with an integral humbucking coil and an attached two-conductor shielded cable with a built-in strain relief. It produces a frequency response with an essentially constant output voltage over the voice spectrum when used close to the sound source.
The 503BGs case is aluminum with a black enamel finish. It mounts to a gooseneck, a fixed pipe or a microphone stand using a standard 5/8 inch-27 thread.
- Optimized performance in voice processing and computer voice recognition applications
- Smooth frequency response with excellent fidelity in the voice range
- Cardioid pickup pattern and close-talking operation keep unwanted signals and background noise at low levels
- Constant output over voice spectrum when close talked
- Humbucking coil minimizes undesirable hum effects such as CRT interference
- Low-impedance design permits long cable runs in extreme hum fields
- Small unobtrusive design does not interfere with CRT visibility
NOTE: Requires gooseneck