The Azden HS12 is a unidirectional form fitting headset microphone designed for use with Azden wireless transmitters eg: 35BT. The low profile, lightweight design features an adjustable gooseneck ideal for lectures, performances or aerobics instruction.
The microphone is fixed on a swivel boom that provides optimum pickup.
Cardioid Pickup Pattern
Cardioid pick up pattern offers high gain before feedback, suitable for use around monitor speakers.
The HS12 features an adjustable, form fitting headband for a comfortable fit during long use.
- Mic type Electret Condenser
- Frequency response: 30-18,000 Hz
- Directionality: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -48dB at 1kHz(0dB=1V/Pa)
- Impedance:680 O(at 1kHz)
- Power: DC1-11V
- Weight: 25g
- Connector: Mini plug with 1.3m cable