(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser HSP 2-EW Headset Microphone (Beige)Product #10355 | SKU 009872 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser HSP2EW - Headset Microphoneis a head-worn microphone with an adjustable frame that wraps around the neck for an ultra-low profile and comfortable use during broadcasts and performances. The MKE platinum condenser capsule delivers an omnidirectional polar pattern and superb sound characteristics, suitable for speech and vocal capturing for presentations, instruction, performances and more. The HSP2 is available with a variety of connections, this version features a Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini connection for EW G2 series transmitters.
- Adjustable Neckband Design - The HSP2 features a size adjustable neck-band design for optimum comfort and low profile use.
- Moisture Resistant Diaphragm - The Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat and moisture damage.
- MKE Platinum Condenser Capsule - The MKE platinum condenser capsule features an omnidirectional polar pattern and signal response suitable for any application.
Suitable for: Sennheiser SK 100, SK 300 and SK 500 evolution wireless series bodypack transmitters.
- Modular overall system, i.e. all system components are easily interchangeable and combinable
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Extremely thin microphone boom (Ø 1.1 mm), can be attached to the left or right side (removable attachment clip)
- Patented Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- Attachment clip for microphone boom can be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process
- Boom microphone
- Clips for attaching the microphone boom
- Connection cable
- Plastic transport case, foam-lined with cut-outs
- Caps for altering the frequency response
- Operating instructions
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Frequency response: 20 - 20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 150 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 28 dB(A)
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 4,5-15 V
- Cable length: 1,6 m microphone head
- Diameter: 4,8 mm boomarm
- Diameter: 1,1 mm (without cable)
- Weight: 6,5 g (without cable)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review