The Sennheiser HSP4EW - Headset Microphoneis a head-worn microphone with an adjustable frame that wraps around the neck for an ultra-low profile and comfortable use during broadcasts and performances. The MKE platinum condenser capsule delivers an cardioid polar pattern and superb sound characteristics, suitable for speech and vocal capturing for presentations, instruction, performances and more. The HSP4 is available with a variety of connections; this version features a 3-Pin Lemo connection for compatible transmitters.
- Adjustable Neckband Design - The HSP4 features a size adjustable neck-band design for optimum comfort and low profile use.
- Moisture Resistant Diaphragm - The Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat and moisture damage.
- MKE Platinum Condenser Capsule - The MKE platinum condenser capsule features an omnidirectional polar pattern and signal response suitable for any application.
Suitable for: Sennheiser SK 100, SK 300 and SK 500 evolution wireless series bodypack transmitters.
- Modular overall system, i.e. all system components are easily interchangeable and combinable
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Microphone includes a detachable cap as integral wind/popshield
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Twist-proof microphone boom (Ø 2.0 mm), can be attached to the left or right side (removable attachment clip)
- Flexible gooseneck section
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- Attachment clip for microphone boom can be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process
- Boom microphone
- Clips for attaching the microphone boom
- Connection cable
- Foam windshield
- Plastic transport case, foam-lined with cut-outs
- Operating instructions
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40 - 20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 150 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 37 dB(A)
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 4,5-15 V
- Cable length: 1,6 m Microphone
- Diameter: 8,4 mm boomarm
- Diameter: 2,4 mm (without cable)
- Weight: 9,2g