(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser MicrophoneProduct #21905 | SKU SM31FH-TQG |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Designed for Fitness Instructors
- Hydrophobic Fabric Protects Mic
- Flexible Gooseneck
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Includes Windscreen
The SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone from Shure is a cardioid condenser headset microphone designed to be used by fitness and aerobics instructors. It has integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric that helps protect the microphone capsule from sweat and humidity. A windscreen is included.
- Wearable wireframe headset designed for a secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck design provides discrete adjustment options to optimise placement for greatest isolation
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors help avoid fatigue during high-impact use
- Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
|Frequency Response||45 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Output Impedance||600 Ω @ 1 kHz, typical|
|Audio Output Level||-50 dBV/Pa|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||66 dB @ 1 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||145 dB, @ 1 kHz (1,000 Ω load)|
|Dynamic Range||117 dB, @ 1 kHz (1,000 Ω load)|
|Output Noise||28 dB, typical, A-weighted|
|Power Requirements||+5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1|
In The Box
- Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review