(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Wired Headset MicrophoneProduct #3895 | SKU WH20XLR |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- For ENG, Stage and Television
- 50 Hz to 15 kHz Frequency Response
- Includes Windscreen
- Clothing Clip
The improved version of the WH10, the Shure WH20, is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances. The WH20 is suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required.
The WH20 has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air conditioning, musical instruments, and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll off to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation. An integrated elastic CROAKIES headband secures the headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe, and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape.
- XLRM for balanced microphone output is included
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 15 kHz, Measured @ 8.0 mm|
|Power Requirements||Dynamic (Requires NO Phantom Power)|
|Impedance||150 ohms (200 ohms actual)|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -67 dB/Pa ( 0.45 m)
1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Close-talked (@ 12.5 mm) @ 1,000 Hz
|Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity||38.4 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 mOe field|
|Operating Temperature||-18 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-29 to 74°C|
|Connector||XLRM for balanced microphone output|
|Cable Length||1.2 m|
|Weight||98 g including connector|
In The Box
- Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Wired Headset Microphone
- Foam Windscreen
- Clothing Clip
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review