(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Audio Technica AT899 is a sub-miniature condenser lavalier microphone designed to deliver high sonic performance in a low-profile, easily concealable package. Intended for interviews, documentary, film, theater, and stage applications, the AT899's omnidirectional pick-up pattern captures evenly around the perimeter of the capsule as well as directly in-line. The microphones 5mm size is ideal in applications requiring minimal visibility. The microphones 9.8' (3 meter) cable is terminated with a 3-pin TA3F output connector, suitable for use with the AT-8537 power module (included). The capsule features a smooth flat 20Hz to 20,000Hz frequency response, capturing a wide range of frequencies and making the microphone versatile.
- Sub-Miniature Design
- The AT899 measures only 5mm making it easily concealable for on-camera recording, theatrical and live sound applications.
- Omnidirectional Pattern
- The omnidirectional pick-up pattern captures audio with even sensitivity around the perimeter of the microphone.
- High Sonic Performance
- The element boasts an even, flat frequency response of 20Hz to 20,000Hz with a dynamic range of 108dB (Phantom Power).
- Phantom and Battery Powered
- Includes the AT8537 phantom power supply and XLR connector. The power supply will accept phantom power, or 1.5V AA battery power (included).
- Transducer: Fixed-charge plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
Dynamic Range (Typical)
- Phantom: 108dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 86dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
Maximum Input Sound Level:
- Phantom: 138dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Battery: 116dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Phantom: 11-52V DC, 2mA typical
- Battery: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 250 ohms
- Mic Cable: TA3F output
- Power Module: Balanced 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Low Frequency Roll-Off Switch - frequency curve not specified
- Microphone: 0.63 x 0.20" (16.0 x 5.0mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Power Module: 5.71 x 0.83" (145 x 21.0mm)(Length x Diameter)
- Microphone: 0.02oz (0.5g)
- Power Module: 3.6oz (102g)
(less cable and accessories)
What is Included:
- Audio-Technica AT899 - Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- AT-8537 Power Module
- AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- AT8438 Microphone Clip
- Clothing Clip Base
- Viper Clip Base
- Magnet Clip Base
- Plate with Lanyard
- 3 x Single Mic Holders
- 2 x Element Covers
- 2 x Windscreens
- Carrying Case
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty