Omni-directional lavalier microphone. This electret condenser microphone requires a bias voltage of 2-10VDC which all Azden bodypack transmitters provide.
The Azden EX-503 is a basic omnidirectional lavalier microphone that combines good sound, durability and excellent sensitivity. The EX-503 is included with all of the Azden VHF bodypack transmitters.
- Ultra light weight.
- Good, clear signal reproduction at a price anyone can afford.
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini-Jack connector.
- Impedance: 2 K ohms @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: -64dB +/1 4dB (0dB=1V/0.1 Pa) @1KHz/2.2K ohms/3V bias
- Operating Voltage Required: 2-10VDC
- Current Draw: 0.5mA
- Transducer Dynamic
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response Approximately 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level Approximately +/- 93dB
- Power Requirements None, Dynamic Microphone Element, Requires NO Phantom, or Battery power
- Output Impedance 250 Ohms
- Output Connectors 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Connector