The iRig Mic Lav from IK Multimedia provides convenient, high-quality audio, right into your smartphone, tablet or computer. It is equipped with an omnidirectional condenser microphone to pick up sound from all directions, and the foam pop filter eliminates vocal plosives and wind noises. It is a simple, straightforward audio solution for videos, films or broadcasting scenarios.
Any app that accepts input from a headset connection is compatible with the iRig Mic Lav. Just hook up the 1/8" TRRS jack to your device (iOS, Mac, Android & PC), open your recording app and you're ready to capture quality audio. The in-line connector hosts a 1/8" TRRS and a dedicated switch that allows you to connect your headphones for monitoring your recording or a second iRig Mic Lav.
Features at a Glance
- Lavalier Mic with TRRS Jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Includes foam pop shield and durable mounting clip
- Compatible with audio apps that accept audio from headset input
- Compatible with Apple iOS/Android devices
- Allows you to connect both headphones or a second iRig Mic Lav
|Audio Input Jack
||iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, Mac and PC
*To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard