RodeLink Wireless Filmmaker Replacement Lavalier has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Replacement microphone for the RodeLink Wireless Filmmaker Kit.
The RØDE Lavalier Microphone is a quality lavalier with an omnidirectional polar pattern and condenser element, well suited for general speech pickup in sermons, presentations, instruction, interviews, etc.
The microphone's detachable cable is easily replaceable in the event of a short or break, and its proprietary MiCon connection allows you to select from a number of optional adapters, for use with virtually any wireless bodypack transmitter.
(MiCon connector NOT included)
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 69dB
- Equivalent Noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 110dB (clipping SPL)
- Output Impedance: 3kO Typical
- Dimensions: 0.17 x 0.17 x 0.47" (4.5 x 4.5 x 12mm)
- Weight: 0.03 oz (1g)