The Sennheiser MKE2EW - Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone is a professional miniature lavalier microphone and an industry favorite among field audio engineers, broadcast engineers and film crews. With a wide frequency and high sensitivity response, the MKE 2 lavalier is developed for crucial audio reproduction of vocals and instruments. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides an even frequency response throughout the perimeter of the microphone.
The result minimizes handling noise caused by clothing, while providing accurate, transparent audio fidelity without noise. The MKE 2 is widely favored for its superior audio quality and miniature profile. The sub-miniature yet durable design enables the microphone to be used in stage performances, video shoots, film shoots, or anywhere an unobtrusive microphone is necessary. The microphone features various terminations to accommodate wireless transmitters and connectors.
- Gold Series - Gold series models are designed for broadcast and theater application. A reduced sensitivity (6.3mV / PA) enables high SPL and lower distortion. Additional sweat protection resists moisture from perspiration and moisture.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern - The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a consistent frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Wide Frequency Response - The MKE2 features a wide, linear frequency response for accurate, transparent reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Subminiature Profile - The MKE2's sub-miniature profile enables the microphone to be used on stage or on camera while remaining inconspicuous.
- New Umbrella Diaphragm™ protects the mic against sweat
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Versatile attachment due to an extensive range of accessories
- 1 MKE 2-4 Gold-C clip-on microphone
- 1 MZC 2-1 cap (short)
- 1 MZC 2-2 cap (long)
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Frequency response (microphone): 20-20000 Hz +- 3 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 7,5 V
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Connection cable: LEMO f. SK50/250
- Cable length: 1,6 m
- Dimensions: d 4,8 mm