(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Shure SM11-CN Dynamic Omni Lapel MicrophoneProduct #4380 | SKU SM11CN |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Acoustically Matches Many microphones
- Small, Lightweight, Unobtrusive Size
- Dynamic Capsule
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Flexible Long-Life Cable
The Shure Model SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting (on camera), for sound reinforcement, in certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality, microphone is required. The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimised for lavalier use.
The case features a rugged aluminium case, a flexible long-life cable, two mounting options (tie clasp or tie tack) and a convenient secure belt clip.
- Frequency response optimised for lavalier use. Acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimise clothing noise
- Rugged aluminium case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- Two mounting options -- tie clasp or tie tack
- Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Power Requirements||None (Dynamic, requires no phantom or battery power)|
|Output Impedance||150 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-Pin XLRM type|
|Applications||Speech, lectures, etc.|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 38.1 x 14.29 mm LxDiameter
Cable length: 1219 mm
XLR connector length: 83.5 mm
In The Box
- Shure SM11-CN Dynamic Omni Lapel Microphone
- Tie Clasp Assembly
- Tie Tack Assembly
- Belt Clip Connector
- Zippered Carrying/Storage Bag