Sony ECM-55B - Omni-Directional Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- The directivity is optimised
- Eliminates both wind noise outdoors and pop noise in close-up situations
- 2-way powering system
- Metal windscreen and metal holder clips
- Black Finish
Email me when stock arrives
The ECM-55B is an omni-directional lavalier microphones suitable for many different applications ranging from news and interviews to stage dramas and instrument pick-up. Above 2 kHz, there is a gentle rise in the response to give a touch of presence to any instrument, while offering crisp, clean voice quality without any masking effect when used as a lapel microphone.
The directivity is optimised to ensure uniform, dependable output, regardless of the direction of the sound source. The metal mesh windscreen effectively eliminates both wind noise outdoors and pop noise in close-up situations. All this and traditional operation, the ECM-55B may well prove to be your most versatile and useful lavalier microphone.
- The directivity is optimised to ensure uniform, dependable output, regardless of the direction of the sound source.
- The metal mesh windscreen effectively eliminates both wind noise outdoors and pop noise in close-up situations.
- 2-way powering system (internal battery or external 48 volt DC phantom power)
- Supplied metal windscreen and metal holder clips
- Frequency response tailored for enhanced presence and improved voice quality in lavalier applications
- Black Finish
|Frequency Response||30 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||> 98 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||66 dB, (@ 1 kHz)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||126 dB, (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD)|
|Power Requirements||'AA' Battery (1.5v DC), or Phantom Power (48v)|
|Output Impedance||100 Ohms, (+/-20%, 1 kHz Balanced)|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||None|
|Applications||Radio, Television and Broadcast.|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 21 x 10.6 mm LxDiameter
Power Supply: 131.5 x 20 mm LxW
Cable: 3 m x 2.3 mm LxW
|Weight||Microphone: 6.5 g
Power Supply: 120 g